Subscribe to Coalition Email Updates!
We maintain several email lists for our members, friends, and community. Choose which email lists you would like to subscribe to hear about advocacy campaigns, education and training, and volunteer opportunities.
Sign up for one or all of the following email lists below:
- Members and Friends: Stay up-to-speed on Coalition activities, issues, and campaigns! Regular emails about advocacy campaigns, links to take quick action on local, state, or national issues; announcements, workshops, and special events. (2-4 times a month)
- Action Alert: Speak up and make a BIG difference! Hear from us when to use your voice to press for good public policies, advocate for smart budget investments, and participate in civic action. We will help you contact elected officials with sample messages and information. (As needed)
- Homeless Services and Housing Network: If you work or volunteer regularly in homeless services, housing, health care, human services, or similar settings, join our network list. We welcome people with personal experience of homelessness to sign up for these emails as well. You will receive regular reminders about Coalition meetings, training opportunities, information about public benefits, and our Essential Work, Essential Workers campaign updates. (2-4 times a month)
- Helping Homeless Students: For all who work with or want to help children and youth experiencing homelessness and their families. Periodic emails about students experiencing homelessness and how to support them through Project Cool for Back-to-School and related efforts. (As needed)
- Occasional News: Major announcements and crucial advocacy opportunities. (Roughly quarterly)